- The world is warming
- The polar caps are melting
- We've never had such a bad drought
- Our cities have never been hotter
- The seas are getting hotter
- The seas are rising
- Cyclones are getting worse
- The great barrier reef is dying
- Our snow seasons are shorter
- Tsunamis and other disasters are getting worse
He tackles issue 4 via record high temperatures. While interesting, it is not the best way to address it. Cities probably are warming via the urban heat island effect. (Though he is refuting claims, not suggesting these are the best claims).
*I would have linked to the Herald article but it has been taken down (as per some news sites' bizarre policies of removing material older than some arbitrary duration). I have not reviewed the site linked to above that has a copy of the story. And here is an attempted refutation of Bolt.