Wives, if you are expecting to do a job and your husband does it for you; don't complain, be grateful.
If he completes the job
- Don't complain that he did not do the job the way you would do it;
- Be grateful that you do not have to do the job.
If he does not do the job to your standards
- Don't complain that the job is substandard;
- Be grateful the job is essentially done and can be quickly spruced up.
If he doesn't finish the job
- Don't complain the job is incomplete;
- Be grateful that there is a smaller job to do than otherwise.
If he creates as much work as he saves
- Don't complain that he created work for you, he didn't;
- Be grateful he is wanting to help.
If, in the unlikely scenario, he creates more work than he saves
- Don't complain about all the work he caused you;
- Be grateful he made a gesture;
- And if this happens on a regular basis, let him know at an appropriate time that he may be better suited to other tasks.